Attention!

In regards to using my lyrics; you do not need to ask me, but please credit me if you upload anywhere (and pm/comment me too so I can listen!).

Thursday 10 July 2014

Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl [rerulili]



To be or not to be,  advice ad infinitum
BAD!, hit a snag, bruising inside me
This new pain, gotta share it in the frame
of a frontal lobe, an information bypass

Can't solve crazy, a regulation swim suit,
Gonna puke it up, fantasies need a defrag
Look out ahead! My face is caving in
Ah, well, whatever; got a macaron craving on

Make sure you match the rhythm of the transient
A One, two step gives a woman durability
A passive herbivore that's loving you with everything
Ain't that exactly what you spent your time wishing for

Can't find a job, think I'll take a pass on this game
Dodge around the interview, negotiation breakdown
Cell phone lost causes meltdown, can't pull through

Aah, you do go on and on, repeating everything you said, it's tedious, come on, these boys and girls, they wanna grind it out together find a feeling, a feeling so good,
Aah, it's your turn, take a swing and hit me hard if it's a big, rod-like thing

All these red flowers are blooming in front of me,
Baby I'm a brain-core  explosion girl

One, all, come on and dance until we lose our minds
Well a hundred years today we'll all be dead anyway
why not live for the now and get high, high
Ah! Ah! Baby, won't you hold my shaking body close
 make my spinal fluid blow, I swear to you that we will go
So high we'll reach the dark side of the moon

The number you have called
The number you have dialled

…is currently unavailable.

Charismatic lawyer answers every raised hand
As he sells a 'how-to' book to the eager masses
With a proud look drawn on his face he asks
Starbucks for a caramel shot, it's Tokyo Bias

Mass produced idols with the same fate ahead
They're mere entertainers, well, true love is NG
Gotta feeling underneath that devil-kid's makeup
3pm snack, and it's macarons that I lack

Slap bass keeping time, all together now
Geisha's sing about a mountain and a suicide
This girls-only thing now a battle royal war game
tweet in moderation,  sweets are what they're aiming for

After party barbecue in Gotanda
Looking for a virus never heard of there on Google
Canceled that low-key feature phone after a year or two

Aah, just look at you calling for me like that, you gotta know that from the very start I wasn't ever looking for an innocent, cute puppy love like this

Aah, tie me up with rope or chains, just make it tight, promise me

Make your pillow talk as 
Marquis de Sade's was
Baby I'm a brain-core  explosion girl

One, all, come on and dance until we lose our minds
Well a hundred years today we'll all be dead anyway
why not live for the now and get high, high
Ah, ah, baby gotta hold my body here and now
Got  narcotics in the brain, breaking every flood gate
Baby ride the wave and sail to the edge of the stars

One, all, come on and dance until we lose our minds
Well a hundred years today, I'll be reborn anyway
As the prettiest girl in the whole world
I will cast aside this stagnant body, yeah
if my spinal fluid blows anymore than I can show

Let's go to see the dark side of the moon


No comments:

Post a Comment