Attention!

In regards to using my lyrics; you do not need to ask me, but please credit me if you upload anywhere (and pm/comment me too so I can listen!).

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Watashi E [Supercell]

Hello, hi there, hasn't it been a long time?
Well, tell me, what is it that I'm doing these days?
I'd like to say I'm doing fine
By the way, the feelings from that time before,
tell me, have I been able to forget them at all?
Since right now it's still impossible

If I let the years go by, will I find the answer then?
Will the day come when I finally understand? 

I can't help wondering was this really for the best?
Sometimes it crosses my mind but I know the rest
is better left unsaid, so I leave it in my head
After all, I know myself, I know my story well

My one, my own, I know my story well

No comments:

Post a Comment