Attention!

In regards to using my lyrics; you do not need to ask me, but please credit me if you upload anywhere (and pm/comment me too so I can listen!).

Friday 16 January 2015

Umiyuri Kaiteitan [Nabuna]



Hold it, 
I know it
It's really nothing so please say that you won't laugh at my song
Strolling round sending SOS
It's me, it's me, it's me

And now,
Ashes smearing, dust to dust
Deep in the ocean
Dreams I saw down there that took my breath away

Just that
Between all the tremors
I looked to the sky above
My hands were intercepted

The remnants of those dreams
and the silence of your tears
couldn't let them out
Now a bubble garden hides them close and near
In the stars shining too bright
Swimming lights across the sky
Within every word
In the space between the waves

You grew so far from me

"Joking!"

Know you can count on me
You'll understand in the end so don't laugh at my song
Drifting away on a deep-sea train
These tears-- no way, no way.

Please just take it away, if
You go along with it
Know that you can never ever come back here
Midair stroll to a four-four time
It's me, it's me, it's me

It's just
Skies engulfed in indigo
To the horizon
In those ashes I began to paint a dream

Right now
In my heart, deep inside
A dying, and fading light
Erased the sight of your back to me

The remnants I caress
The next chapter of my dream
Hasn't started yet
Even though I've not forgotten anything
Reaching out toward the light
Swaying in between the waves
Deep into the night
In that place inside my heart
You only waved your hand at me

"Joking!"

Just put a plug in it
No, I don't need it anymore, please don't lie so in a song
Laughing, believing that it exists
Happy endings, yeah right

Take a stand, now's the time
If it's that kind of world
That we're in, don't just stop and let this be the end
Laugh out and cry out, 
the brightest star
is love, is love, is love

I can paint the lingering 'you'
But I still want more
Love absorbed by ones I don't know
At all
Simply put, it ended my life
Words of hope, and expectant replies
And do you laugh as if you can't hear at all?

Know you can count on me
No, I don't need it anymore

Hey

Just put a plug in it
Inside this enigmatic love
Of ours

"Joking!"

Hold on, 
I know so
It's really nothing so please say that you won't laugh at my dream
Drifting away on a deep-sea train
These tears-- no way, no way.

Just get out of my sight, 
If you turn away and leave
Then don't think that you can come back and stop me here
Laugh out and cry out, SOS
It's me, it's you, it's me

Deep-sea train gone at last, tears too

So I sink into deep sky blue

No comments:

Post a Comment