Attention!

In regards to using my lyrics; you do not need to ask me, but please credit me if you upload anywhere (and pm/comment me too so I can listen!).

Thursday 20 June 2013

Leave it to Yotsuya-san [Eight]

Aah, gaining speed, a whirlwind blows all around
It's like the blue sky up above is laughing with the sound
Dull, early morning was the time that I felt
the mook that I loved so well had upped and
Dropped Dead

I hate, I hate, I hate,  
Can't breathe at any rate,
The breeze that says it's spring is just too strong
A bad feeling
was waiting for me when I turned round that corner
The pain, the pain, the pain,
I'm being suffoca-ted
by a mass of lukewarm air
In this cruel game we play
For now, I'll leave the rest up to you, ok?

Aah, as I looked at you, and you looked at I
It's like the cloudy sky above is just about to cry
I can't escape from this place here anymore
Stepping forward on to a dirty, 
Empty Sack

The future drawing near
I'll come out of your fear
and steal all your dignity, you sneer
You looked, you touched, 
you felt it in your bones
That black thing, it's here

It's cold, it's cold, it's cold
This feeling that took hold
The rain that says it's spring is just too strong
You smile, it's wrong
These echoes in my head
Screaming on round and round

The pain, the pain, the pain,
I'm being suffoca-ted
by a mass of lukewarm air
It's just a game we play, so leave it all up to Yotsuya, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chickadee!
    I hope you don't mind that I made a Lyricstuck off of your cover of Leave it to Yotsuya-San??? Here's the link!
    http://1marchingidiot.tumblr.com/post/74813874127/okie-so-im-trying-to-do-a-lyricstuck-and-this

    ReplyDelete